Friday, September 3, 2010

10-10-10... The date to MOTIVATE!!!

I am currently obsessed with finding anything to keep me motivated. Here are some of my favorite quotes:

"You have a choice. You can throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off of your face."
Gatorade Ad
"For me, as for so many runners, there really are no finish lines. Runs end; running doesn't."
Dean Karnazes
If you want to run, run a mile. If you want to experience another life... run a marathon.
Emil Zatopek
Everyone is an athlete. The only difference is that some of us are in training, and some are not.
Dr. George Sheehan


Keep your dream in front of you. Never let it go regardless of how farfetched it might seem.
Hal Higdon

Tough times don't last but tough people do.
A.C. Green


Check out this awesome video that was put out by the Chicago Marathon!!!

Wish me luck on the 18 MILE RUN I have this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment