Thursday, May 20, 2010

Survey Says

I don't want to jump the gun too soon, but my early morning runs have been great! For the past two days, I've gotten up at 6 am and I'm out the door by 6:15 am. I can't believe how sunny it is at that time of day. I was expecting to run as the sun was starting to rise, but I was sorely mistaken. Not only is the sun out, but so are bikers and runners. Running in the morning is great because the lakeside path is not overcrowded. There are enough people out so you don't feel alone, but there aren't so many people that you're dodging a bullet.

Lake Michigan is so peaceful at 6 am. I think running early in the morning and soaking in the serenity really allows me to to relax before I kick off my work day. I usually get back home around 7 am and stretch my muscles in my living room while watching the morning news. What a lovely little morning, if I do say so myself.

Enjoy the comic!




No comments:

Post a Comment