Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Executive Decision


I've made a decision. I'm going to try and do my runs early in the morning while the rest of the city sleeps peacefully in their beds waiting for their alarm clock to go off. When I go to the gym, I almost always go in the morning before I head off to work. Why should running be any different? I've found myself being too tired after work to go running (just like tonight).

I'm hoping that the beautiful Chicago sunrise will be enough to motivate me to get out of bed at 6am. I'll only be losing about an hour of sleep per night, so it shouldn't mess with my beauty sleep too much (I hope).

Tomorrow will be the first time I'm going get up and go running in the morning. Afterwards, I'm going to reward myself by visiting the Green City Market . Maybe I'll just walk through the farmer's market taking in the Chicago summer or maybe I'll pick up some fresh fruit or a breakfast danish. I just don't know. Oh, the possibilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment