Friday, October 1, 2010

Lots of Goodies!

Runner tracking just became available for the marathon! Yay!

If you sign up for runner tracking, you will get several text messages that inform you where we are along the marathon course. If you are coming out to cheer, the text message will help you determine if we are getting closer...which tells you to keep a close eye out for us.

Sign up for runner tracking by clicking here. All you need to do is search for the last name Vandermoon.



Last week I received my confirmation packet in the mail. It's a 40 page document that outlines race day logistics and need to know information... including my bib number! It's all getting real!


I also have another piece of exciting news to share. As of Wednesday, I reached my fundraising goal of $600! My parents made a very generous donation to get me to the ultimate fundraising goal. I am so thankful that I don't have to worry about not meeting my goal. All I have to do now is concentrate on the race. Thank you so much mom and dad - and thank you to everyone who has donated over the past several months! I could not have reached my goal without you.



No comments:

Post a Comment